The Valley® 3000 is a spool-type electromagnetic flowmeter for use in irrigation applications in 4” to 12” pipe. With no moving parts, the Valley 3000 provides unobstructed flow and superior resistance to wear from debris that can be found in ground or surface water.
The standard Valley 3000 is battery powered with an available pulse output. Both rate and total indication are displayed. Bidirectional flow reading comes standard with totals available in forward, reverse and net flow. Built-in data logging is an available option for secure flow logging.
Set your rate, total units, pulse scaling and various other settings on the front panel touch keypad. We’re an authorized Valley Irrigation dealer providing high-quality parts and equipment in West Tennessee.
- Unobstructed flow.
- Superior resistance to wear from debris.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Optimal for piping configurations where there is little space between the meter and a fitting or valve.
- Easy setup
- Minimal straight pipe
- Mounted or remote rate and total
- Tamper-evident seal
- Telemetry-ready for wireless meter reading
- Pulse or 4-20 mA output
- Battery-powered with DC power option
- Options available for remote communications
- Correct flowmeter for: irrigation, chemigation, agricultural automation, well usage monitoring, and dairy and livestock lagoons
- Rate and total indicator with light sensor
- Power and output cable port access
- Equalization log
- Santoprene/Polypropylene liner
- User access lid
- Data logger port
- Powder-coated, diecast aluminum electronics housing
- 316SS electrodes
- Welded steel epoxy-coated flow tube
- Flanges, 150 lb. ANSI pattern