The Valley® Universal linear is designed for swing-around farm irrigation applications. Unlike other swing-around linears, the Valley Universal can automatically switch between linear mode and center pivot mode, allowing you to increase your number of irrigated acres. We’re an authorized Valley Irrigation dealer providing high-quality parts and equipment in West Tennessee.
- Maximize irrigated areas: A linear typically irrigates 92-98% of a square or rectangular field.
- Increase profitability: A linear can help reduce labor costs up to 50% compared to surface, side roll or hand-move irrigation.
- Water conservation: Linears conserve water by applying the right amount of water when and where it’s needed.
- Various applications: Linear irrigation does more than just irrigate. It can also be used for chemigation, fertigation, germination and leaching.
- Valley quality: Each Valley linear comes standard with made-in-the-USA Valley gearboxes, providing you with the reliability, durability and quality you expect from the industry leader.
Universal Linear Hose Feed
- Easy swing-around capabilities
- 8-span maximum
- Furrow or below-ground guidance
Universal Linear Ditch Feed
- Side ditch option
- Above-ground or below-ground guidance
- No priming required
|Maximum machine length||1,300'|
|Span length options||All available|
|Pipe diameter options||6 5/8"|
|Pipeline choices||Galvanized, PolySpan®|
|End feed option||Yes|
|Center feed option||No|
|Below-ground cable guidance||Yes|
|Above-ground cable guidance||Yes|
|Modified alignment option||Yes|
|Hose connections (I.D.)||4" & 6" (single)|
|Auto-reverse on the hose||Optional|
|Hose - HDPE||Yes|
|Power supply||Cord drag, genset|
|Control panel options||AutoPilot Linear, ClassicPlus|