We’re an authorized Valley Irrigation dealer in West Tennessee, providing high-quality parts and equipment. The Valley 8000 series center pivot is trusted across fields of all sizes to streamline farming operations and simplify your life. It’s the highest-performing and most reliable center pivot to give you the greatest return on your investment.
- Valley spans are independently field-tested to outperform other brands under all field conditions.
- Standard, low, high and ultra-high profiles available.
- Truss rod and angle design create a smooth crown that maintains even loading in the span.
- Polyurethane flange gaskets deliver longer, leak-free life.
- Truss angle placement and lengths provide even loading on uneven terrain.
- Exclusive Valley warranty.
- Valley is the only center pivot company that produces its own gearboxes.
- Corrosion resistant: Hot-dip galvanized.
- Built to last: Four-leg drive unit with braces.
- Made stronger: Heavy 8-bolt pipe flanges.
- Reduces downtime: Welded sprinkler coupler.
- Full wrap-around weldments.
- Minimal repair: Forged truss rod heads.
- Even distribution of loads: Uniform pipeline and truss rod crowns.
- Even loading: Tight contact of truss rod head in the socket.
- Elbow options: Riser and lower elbow options allow integration of a Seametrics Flowmeter or Nelson Valve into the riser pipe, and the Clemons filter option instead of lower elbow.
|Pivot point options||6 5/8", 8 5/8", 10"|
|Maximum machine length||2,800'|
|Pipe diameter options||6", 6 5/8", 8 5/8", 10"|
|Span length options||115' - 225'|
|Overhang options||9' - 100'|
|Towable pivot point options||2-Wheel E-Z Tow, 4-Wheel E-Z Tow, Skid Tow|
|Booster pump options||2 HP, 5 HP, 7.5 HP|
|Tire size options||11.2-24, 11-22.5 Recap, 14,9-24, 16.9-24, 11.2-38, 12.4R38 18.4-26, Firestone Champion Hydro ND|
|Crop clearance profile options||Low, standard, high and ultra-high|